Columbus State University Print Logo

CSU Archives

CSU Archives

Baptist Church of Crawford, Alabama (SMC 69)


Organizational Note

The Baptist Church of Crawford, Alabama was organized in the 1840s. It was a member of the East Liberty Baptist Association.


Scope and Content

This collection consists of photocopies of documents from the earliest days of the church (1830s-1880s). It also includes copies of research notes and articles of Billy G. Page relating to the church.

1830s-1883 1 folder (.1 l.f.)


Permission to Publish

Permission to publish material from Baptist Church of Crawford, Alabama Collection must be obtained from the Columbus State University Archives at Columbus State University. Use of the following credit line for publication or exhibit is required:

Baptist Church of Crawford, Alabama Collection (SMC 69)
Columbus State University Archives
Columbus, Georgia


Provenance

Gift of Billy G. Page in 2006.


Folder List

Folder 1 – Baptist Church of Crawford, Alabama, researched by Billy G. Page, 2005